Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Preserve That Sexy!!!

Photo



petparent: Me cooking breakfast for your dad haha

petparent:

Me cooking breakfast for your dadimage

haha

Photo



"You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day...."

""You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That's the only thing you should be trying to control.""

- EG  (via femmeinnest)

detectivealchemist: up in the function 



detectivealchemist:

up in the function 

before-and-after-pictures: Start weight: On the scales, 186lbs,...



before-and-after-pictures:

Start weight: On the scales, 186lbs, although I started a healthy lifestyle for about a month and then weighed myself, so I may have started around 190lbs.

Current weight: 154lbs

I'm am so so happy with my progress, I feel like I've come a long way. I would like to weigh around 135 to finish, so I'm way over half way :) The second picture was after a 14lb loss. I am 5 ft 5. 

How I've done it: Healthy eating, cutting down portions, gyming lots but not depriving myself of the things I love :)  I hope my next photo I am nearly at my goal :D

B&A

Beautiful shape!

allthickwomen: Brazilian Arab



allthickwomen:

Brazilian Arab

Photo



Photo



WOW, I just lost a bunch of weight using the OFFICIAL TUMBLR DIET!! Are u using it as well?

No.

blackandkillingit: Black Girls Killing It Shop BGKI NOW



blackandkillingit:

Black Girls Killing It Shop BGKI NOW

Photo



Photo



fuck-what-haters-got-to-say: beautiful <3



fuck-what-haters-got-to-say:

beautiful <3

i am in love with ur blog :)

Thankyou:) I really appreciate it!

Photo



❤ Learn How To L-O-V-E You Some YOU! ❤

bossbitchtips:

"How do I get confidence?" is probably our most frequently asked question on both this blog as well as the advice blog. We've been promising this post since forever so here it is! This post is quite of lengthy so click if you want to read more.

Read More

Photo



projectthick: best-of-funny: bootydemons: tru X his face...



projectthick:

best-of-funny:

bootydemons:

tru

X

his face thou!

allthickwomen: Irene The Dream



allthickwomen:

Irene The Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment